On Sunday, Sept. 13, our worship switches to 10 a.m. We will worship outdoors on the lawn & on Zoom/Facebook simultaneously. It looks like it is going to be nice morning, so I’m hopeful we can have service on the lawn. If the situation changes and we need to livestream on Zoom only, I will send out an email on Sunday morning.
While it will be wonderful to be together, we must be especially cautious in order to protect ourselves and one another during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Print the order of worship & hymns out and bring them with you, if possible. If not, we will have some printed ones available.
- Observe the rules of social distancing and stay with your family group, leaving at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask, please wear it throughout the service out of courtesy to others who worry about exposure.
- We will be in direct sunlight, so wear sunscreen, bring hats, umbrellas, etc.
- Bring a blanket or chair to sit on.
- Although there will be no coffee/refreshment time at the conclusion of the service.
- Whatever you bring, take it home with you at the end our time together.
- There will be a box for your offering available on the brick bell housing.
- I’m sorry if this seems like a lot of rules, but we want to have a safe, enjoyable worship experience together.
- Please do not attend if you feel ill or are running a fever.
The link for our service is: https://ctserc.zoom.us/j/8296165570?pwd=cXBLU2l4c3NYM0xGd2xOM2JaMmdmUT09
Meeting ID: 829 616 5570
Please note you may be asked for our password: 860628821
One tap mobile +19292056099,, 863134389# US
(New York) +13126266799
Click here for the order of worship:
Click here for the hymns:
In Christ, Pastor Sharon