Attached are the worship elements for Sunday, Aug. 2, at 9 am. We will worship outdoors on the lawn & on Zoom/Facebook simultaneously.
While it will be wonderful to be together again, we must be especially cautious in order to protect ourselves and one another I during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
While it is wonderful to be together, we must be especially cautious in order to protect ourselves and one another I during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- Print the order of worship & hymns out and bring them with you, if possible. If not, we will have some printed ones available.
- Observe the rules of social distancing and stay with your family group, leaving at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
- Wear a mask when except when participating in Communion.
- Bring your own Communion elements.
- We will be in direct sunlight, so wear sunscreen, bring hats, umbrellas, etc.
- Bring a blanket or chairs to sit on.
- Although there will be no coffee/refreshment time at the conclusion of the service, feel free to bring your own; you can even bring your lunch and dine on the lawn.
- Whatever you bring, take it home with you at the end our time together.
- There will be a box for your offering available on the brick bell housing.
- Please stay home if you do not feel well or are running a fever.
I’m sorry if this seems like a lot of rules, but we want to have a safe, enjoyable worship experience together.
We will continue to broadcast our service via Zoom & Facebook on Sunday morning’s at 9:00am. The link for our service is: https://ctserc.zoom.us/j/863134389?pwd=MHZkOVk3Q1JjRVRlVEliU3NsOHZ1UT09 Meeting ID: 863 134 389
Please note you may be asked for our password: 860628821 One tap mobile +19292056099,, 863134389# US (New York)
Click here for the Order of Worship:
Click here for the hymns:
I look forward to worshipping together on Sunday!
In Christ, Pastor Sharon